Please read the LDS Warranty Procedure before
downloading the RMA
No products shall
be returned to LDS without a RMA number.
form must be completed in full and faxed or email to our
Fax: +61-3-9484 3977
number will be issued within 48 hours upon receiving RMA
- All warranty returns will not be accepted without
a RMA number from LDS.
- Proof of purchase (invoice number) must be
provided on all warranty claims.
- All products returned MUST be clearly labeled with
the RMA number on the outside of the carton and a
complete fault description attached.
- LDS will first diagnose all returned products
- A charge of $33.00 will apply to any returned
products that are tested and found not faulty (based
on manufacturer's specifications). And all costs
associated with having the goods returned to the
customer will be borne by the customer.
- Products that are found deliberately tampered or
altered in any way will void warranty and products
will be returned to the customer at the customer's
- All returns are to be properly packed (ie. Secure
& appropriate packaging materials). LDS will not
be responsible for physical damage due to poor
packaging or handling that result in the void of
warranty. Rejected products will be returned to
customer at their own cost.
- DOA claims must be made within 7 days from date of
Stock Returns for Credit
- No credit will be allowed after 7 days from date
- Products returned must have the RMA number clearly
visible on the package, and the product must be
unopened and in a resalable condition acceptable by
- Products must be returned within 3 working days
once a RMA number has been allocated.
- Products that fail the above conditions will not
be accepted and will be returned to the customer
immediately at the customer's expense.
- All returns are subject to a 10% re-stocking fee,
unless otherwise agreed by LDS.
NB: LDS International
Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to make changes to this